Special Programs for March
The following special programs will be held during the month of March at Yolo County’s Winters Community Library, located at 708 Railroad Avenue in Winters:
• March 18: Special Performance by Voice of the Woods, 3:30 p.m.
Dianna Craig and Heidi Bekebrede will perform the stories of Sadako by Eleanor Coerr and Carlos and the Squash Plant / Carlos y la Planta Calabazza by Jan Romero Stevens.
• March 20: Special Story Time & Child/Infant CPR Demonstration with the Winters Fire Department, 10:30 a.m.
In a hands-on demonstration, the Fire Department will teach and answer questions about how to perform CPR and how to prevent children choking. This is not an official course.
The following ongoing programs continue in March:
• SUCCESS: Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays at 3:00 p.m.
• Tales for Tails: Tuesdays at 3:30 p.m.
• Needle Arts: 1st and 3rd Tuesdays at 4:00 p.m.
• Family Story Time: Wednesdays at 10:30 a.m.
• Literary Trails: Wednesdays at 2:00 p.m.
• Family Hui: Thursdays at 9:00 a.m.
• Hora de Cuentas/Bi-lingual Story Time: Thursdays at 6:30 p.m. Sponsored by First 5 Yolo.
• Family Movie: Last Saturday of the month at 2:00 p.m. All movies are ‘Family Friendly’ (rated G or PG). Call the library for the title at (530) 795-4955.
School Break Library Hours Schedule
NOTICE: The Winters Community Library will be on the School Break schedule March 27 through April 1 with the following open hours (School Hours will resume April 3):
• Monday and Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
• Tuesday and Thursday 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
• Friday and Saturday: 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• Sunday closed
Except where noted, all programs are sponsored by the Winters Friends of the Library, are free to attend and no registration is required. For more information, contact library staff at (530) 795-4955, visit the Yolo County Library at: www.yolocountylibrary.org (see calendar for Winters Community Library-specific events) or connect with the Yolo County Library on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/yolocountylibrary.org.