2021 List of Winters Friends of the Library Events
- Jan. 4, Board Meeting
- 23, Annual Board Retreat, New Board Training
- February 1, Board Meeting
- Feb. 17 Fruit Tree Care virtual workshop
- Mar. 1, Board Meeting
- Mar. 17 WFoL Wednesdays
- April 5, Board Meeting
- Apr 4-10 National Library Week
- Apr. 21 WFoL Wednesdays
- Apr. 22 Early Giving Begins
- Apr. 24 Stories on Stage Virtual Event
- May 3, Board Meeting
- May 6, Big Day of Giving
- May 19 WFoL Wednesdays
- WSW Sign-ups & Auditions – continuing – with at home alternatives
- Summer Reading Begins
- June 7, Board Meeting
- June 16 WFoL Wednesdays
- July 7, Board Meeting
- July Gazebo Concerts, Thursdays in July 7pm
- Aug. 2, Board Meeting
- Sep. 8, Board Meeting -note Wed evening due to Labor Day Holiday
- Oct. 4, Board Meeting
- Online or community event
- Nov. 1, Board Elections 5:30 pm
- Nov. 1, 6 pm Annual Membership Gathering, Speaker TBA
- Dec. TBD, Family Holiday Festival
- Dec. 6, Board Meeting & End of Year Social -Requires RSVP
Note: For Winters Community Library hours and events, click here.
How can you support these events?
Join the Friends.
Your membership fees help support all our programs at the library and in the community. Members are NOT obligated to volunteer.