Winters Friends of the Library along with Yolo County Library are taking the following measures to protect the health and safety of our community and staff in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic: all in-person events cancelled until further notice. Sign-up for our email newsletter for the most up to date information as we find new ways to serve our community. Please access any online resources and stay safe.
2021 List of Winters Friends of the Library Events
- Jan. 4, Board Meeting
- 23, Annual Board Retreat, New Board Training
- February 1, Board Meeting
- Feb. TBD Speakers
- Mar. 1, Board Meeting
- Mar. TBD Speakers
- April 5, Board Meeting
- Apr 4-10 National Library Week
- Apr. TBD Stories on State
- May 3, Board Meeting
- May 6, Big Day of Giving
- WSW Sign-ups & Auditions – continuing – with at home alternatives
- Summer Reading Begins
- June 7, Board Meeting
- Speaker TBD
- July 7, Board Meeting
- July Gazebo Concerts, TBD
- Aug. 2, Board Meeting
- Aug TBD event
- Sep. 8, Board Meeting -note Wed evening due to Labor Day Holiday
- Sep. TBA New Volunteer Workshop 6-8 pm
- Oct. 4, Board Meeting
- Online or community event
- Nov. 1, Board Elections 5:30 pm
- Nov. 1, 6 pm Annual Membership Gathering, Speaker TBA
- Dec. TBD, Family Holiday Festival
- Dec. 6, Board Meeting & End of Year Social -Requires RSVP
Physical events cancelled until further notice, please check for online alternatives for many programs.
Note: For Winters Community Library hours and events, click here.
How can you support these events?
Join the Friends.
Your membership fees help support all our programs at the library and in the community. Members are NOT obligated to volunteer.