Join the Winters Friends of the Library to help our library, our community and enjoy perks from local business partners.
To join or renew online please follow these steps:
1. Use the arrow to select the annual membership level you desire:
- Novel $20
- Mystery $50
- Poetry $100
- Classic $250
2. Click the Join WFoL button to be taken to the Paypal payment page where you will enter your contact and payment information.
You may also down load and print this form to mail in with payment:WFOL bilingual membership form 2019
Questions about membership?
Are you still wondering if you should join?
Here are 3 big reasons to become a member of the Winters Friends of the Library:
- The mission – creative programs and events to support the library, literacy, life-long learning, and the Winters Community.
- The perks – enjoy special offers only for members for WFoL events and from local business partners. Click here to see perks.
- The feels – Giving back to the community while making new friends feels great!
Annual membership dues support these Winters Friends of the Library Projects:
- Books for Babies—free gift boxes of books for new babies in Winters
- Children’s book give-aways at Youth Day and other community events
- Family Holiday Festival and singing workshops in the schools
- Funds to enhance library materials, programs, and technology
- Little Free Libraries
- Outreach events in the community.
- Summer Concerts at the Gazebo
- Speakers and Author Talks
- Winters Shakespeare Workshop for teens and young adults and drama workshops during the school year
Libraries are more important than ever.
Our library is incredibly well used and provides free access to information, the internet, and a place to gather and connect with other lifelong learners. The support we provide enhances all the library services and programs for our community.
Please join today!
Become a friend, and make a difference in our community.
Email Diane Cary, chair of the membership committee at email@example.com.
Thank you for supporting the library, literacy, and lifelong learning in our community!