Your membership dues help expand library services and promote literacy and lifelong learning in our community.
Join or renew your Winters Friends of the Library membership now. Thank you!
WHAT YOUR MEMBERSHIP SUPPORTS
Every year, WFoL raises at least $25,000 for the library to fund programs and purchase new books, eBooks, audiobooks, eMagazines, and board games. We give away hundreds of children’s books through the Books for Babies program and at Youth Day and sponsor Library programs like the Summer Reading Program for adults and youth and the very popular ESL classes.
We support cultural and educational programs such as Winters Shakespeare Workshop, our Summer Concerts at the Gazebo, and the Family Holiday Festival. We maintain Little Free Libraries around town and give away books to students at Waggoner Elementary School. We support the Library Learning Garden, in partnership with the Yolo County Master Gardeners.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
Your WFoL membership includes:
- $10 credit toward purchases from the book sale room at the library or special book sales
- Author talks, workshops, and other literary programs
- Early entry to our annual fruit tree sale and library parking lot book sales
- Engaging speakers and delicious food at our annual membership meeting in November
- Opportunities to make new friends and learn new skills while doing good for your town!
Our library provides free access to books, resources, information, the internet, and a place to gather and connect with other lifelong learners. The support Winters Friends of the Library provides enhances all the library services and programs for our community.
Please join today!
Our WFoL members are the best volunteers and the group is a strong advocate for the Winters Community. I am always proud to say I belong to Winters Friends of the Library! — Linn Myer