Since 1985, Winters Friends of the Library, or WFoL, has improved services and increased library access for our community. WFoL has also enhanced the literacy and cultural opportunities for our community through our unique programs and events.
Needs WFoL has met:
- Over $ 300,000 donated and climbing
- New Library opened 2009
- in 2018 over 800 Winters newborns received Books for Babies and continue to grow each year
- 500-800 books given annually on Youth Day
- over 80 free summer concerts with more than 6o bands
- 20 plus Years of Family Holiday Festivals
- 20 Years of Winters Shakespeare Workshop for Teens
- Supported 1000’s of library hours
- Provides only bookstore in town
Click on each link to learn more about WFoL three ongoing goal areas:
Help support our library and community programs!
Come Meet Us:
The Winters Community Library is located at 708 Railroad Avenue in Winters, CA.