Strengthen our library and community so everyone has access to lifelong learning.
Completing courses or degrees, doing homework, or applying for a job often requires a computer, printer, and internet access. In addition to books, cds, and other resources the library offers free internet access for all ages.
Our Library Matters
Look at these stats from 2017- 2018!
- 104,073 Visits to library
- 42,197 Books, material checked out
- 9,828 Sessions logged on to the 14 public internet terminals
- 10,015 Total attendance at library programs
- 5,657 Volunteer hours given by community
- 5,070 Winters residents hold library cards
- 724 Meetings, programs in conference rooms
- 211 Class visits hosted
- 537 Programs for ages 0-17
Support library services, resources, literacy programs, and lifelong learning in our community.