We have a variety of ongoing or one-time volunteer opportunities.
Would you love to write pithy press releases, concise copy for marketing materials, engaging articles for the newsletter and website?
How about social media? Do you love to post to Instagram or craft posts on Facebook?
We are looking for some new WFoL Communications Team members. Contact Lisa or Crystal A at email@example.com if you’re interested in getting involved.
We try to work together once or twice a month. After a brief update, each person works on the tasks for the area/or social platform they choose to distribute the responsibility. This team is especially important for letting people know about our events, programs, and the success of our annual Big Day of Giving campaign!
Outreach and Volunteer Team
Do you love engaging with people and sharing our mission? Are you good at helping people find a good fit for their skills and WFoL organization needs? We have a variety of openings to:
- Provide membership and volunteer information at community events and programs
- Help integrate new volunteers and members with opportunities that are a good fit
- Coordinate volunteers for events
Contact Crystal or Petra at firstname.lastname@example.org
WFoL History Team
Do you love to keep track of what’s been done and said and organize it in a way that people can access the history to tell our impact story? We are looking for someone to serve as our WFoL Historian to help document all things WFoL. If you’re interested contact us at email@example.com.
- Coordinate WFoL’s membership program
- Manage membership database and communications
- Plan and implement annual membership drive
- Oversee, plan, and implement specific WFoL programs and events.
- Coordinate with communications, volunteer/outreach, and membership committees.
- Manage program budget, goals and outcomes, reporting
Day of Event Volunteers
Ensure that events run smoothly and each audience member has a great experience.
- Greeting the audience/participants
- Collecting money and manage sales
- Organizing refreshments/supplies/displays
- Set-up, clean-up, schlepping items to and fro
Board Members Time Commitment: 4-5 hours per month
Investigates, oversees, plans, and implements overall organization, strategy and fundraising activities along with specific elected or assigned roles.
We hope to see you soon!
Email Volunteer@wfol.org and let us know your interests.
Sign up for our email newsletter to stay in touch!