What perks do you get for becoming a WFOL Member?
- Up to $5 in free books from our book nook in the Ida Wallace room at the library
- Early entry to the WFoL Annual Fruit Tree Sale the first weekend in March.
- Enjoy speakers and delicious food at our Annual Membership Meeting
- Opportunities to learn new skills and participate in the Youth Day Parade drill team.
- Access to special promotions at businesses in Winters.
You must present a current 2019 WFoL membership card to receive these promotions. Membership year is displayed on the front and back of the card.
Promotion offers may change throughout the year.
Visit our partners to see what is being offered each month.
Thank you to these generous Business Partner Perks for 2019!
Ace Hardware:10% off any purchase of $20 or more of regular priced merchandise. Sale items excluded
Anytime Fitness: Please stop in to find out about the exciting specials they are having.
Berryessa Gap Vineyards:10% off all purchases. Not valid with any other discount.
Buckhorn Restaurant: 15% off bill.
Eagle Drug:10% off purchase, excluding sale items.
Green River Brewing and Taproom: 5% off when you show your card.
Putah Creek Cafe: 10% off one entree.
Preserve Public House: Free cup of soup of the day with entree purchase, Monday – Thursday only.
The Scoop: Double stamp on frequent buyer card with every yogurt purchase.
Steady Eddy’s:10% off of 1 Panini or Wrap. Limit 1 per trip.
Turkovich:10% off all members at the tasting room.
Winters Healthcare Foundation: Get the Winters Health Care Foundation Cookbook compiled and edited by Ana Kormos for half price at only $5.