Since 1985, Winters Friends of the Library, or WFoL, has improved services and increased library access for our community. WFoL has also enhanced the literacy and cultural opportunities for our community through our unique programs and events.
Needs WFoL has met:
- Over $ 200,000 donated
- New Library opened 2009
- 650 Winters newborns received Books for Babies
- 500-800 books given annually on Youth Day
- 80 free summer concerts with more than 6o bands
- 19 Years of Family Holiday Festivals
- Supported 1000’s of library hours
- Provides only bookstore in town
Click on each link to learn more about WFoL three ongoing goal areas:
Come Meet Us:
Board Meetings are held on the first Monday* of the month, at 7 pm, in the Margaret Parsons Room at the Winters Community Library. If the Monday is a holiday, the meeting will move to the Wednesday evening of the same week.
The Winters Community Library is located at 708 Railroad Avenue in Winters, CA.