Imagine a vibrant center of lifelong learning where anyone can connect and access the information they need to prepare for the future.
Imagine a community where everyone, from the youngest to the oldest, has access to free and low cost books and quality programs that enrich literacy, learning and the arts.
Imagine if you could keep this amazing center of lifelong learning alive and well and help it grow stronger…
You can! By giving, your time or money, you can help make our library and community stronger and make sure everyone has access to lifelong learning.
Our library helps people. Look at these stats from 2015!
- 88,882 Visits to library
- 54,626 Books, material checked out
- 14,377 Sessions logged on to the 14 public internet terminals
- 8,839 Total attendance at library programs
- 6,394 Reference and information questions answered
- 3,834 Volunteer hours given by community
- 5,611 Winters residents hold library cards
- 427 Meetings, programs in conference rooms
- 334 Registered for summer reading
- 162 Class visits hosted
- 446 Programs 0-17
In 2016 WFoL donated $28,822 to the Winters Community Library. Here is a graphic to show how those funds were used:
WFoL also promotes literacy, learning and library services through high impact community programs. Friends make a difference. You can, too.