The following ongoing programs will remain the same:
· Family Story Time at 10:30 a.m. on Mondays
· Bi-lingual Story Times at 6:30 p.m. on Thursdays
-Ending August 15 is the Yolo County Library’s ‘Read to the Rhythm’ Summer Reading Program.
-The Winters Community Library will host an End to Summer Reading Celebration on August 5 from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. No reservations are required and this event is free to attend.
-Starting August 19 the school year begins and the Winters Community Library is excited to welcome back all students and teachers, along with the return of Winters High School Librarian, Liz Coman.
-The library also welcomes back the hugely successful Afternoon Homework Help program, sponsored and coordinated by R.I.S.E. Inc.
-Starting August 20 the Extended Hours Schedule takes effect at the Winters Community Library.
The Extended Hours Schedule is as follows:
· Mondays and Wednesdays from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
· Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
· Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
· Saturdays from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.